Multiple Opportunities Around the World – One Local Firm.
Opportunity knows no borders. There are many issues you face dealing with cross-border sales, hiring personnel in foreign countries, expansion structuring, transfer pricing, and more. With a broad range of experience and an effective global accounting network, DS+B can provide you with local guidance to assist with the international challenges your business faces.
As an independent member of BKR International, we have the combined strength of more than 160 firms in 500 offices in over 80 countries around the world. BKR International is a top 10 global accounting association of independent accounting and business advisory firms. Our connections reach all over the world – but are also accessible to your business leadership right here at home.
- Business structuring, permanent establishment considerations
- Cross-border transactions (VAT collection, deposit and refund claims)
- Gifts from foreign source to U.S. citizens, reporting issues
- Foreign bank account reporting (FBAR) requirements
- Foreign tax credits
- Foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Tax planning – for U.S. personnel on foreign assignment
- Transfer pricing