If you offer a 401(k) or similar retirement savings plan to your employees, you want to make sure it’s working just as hard for them, as they are for your organization’s goals. What most owners and executive teams may not realize is that you can seek to enhance your level of service without potential increase in the cost of your plan.
- Many 401(k) plans use investment companies that pay an adviser to service the plan. Do you know if your plan is one of them?
- When was the last time your 401(k) service provider personally assisted your employees with questions relating to their investments?
- When was the last time your plan representative reviewed your investment selections and overall plan?
A Viable Option
If your current employee benefit advisor is not providing the level of service you expect, there are other options. It begins with a service team that is connected, proactive and accessible to you with:
- On-site Office Hours. On a scheduled basis, we visit your office and meet with employees to explain the plan, provide updates and meet one-on-one to discuss personal goals and objectives.
- Fiduciary Support. We review your plan with an eye towards compliance with Section 404(c). Investment Policy Statements are reviewed, investments are monitored and other steps are taken to help you provide a retirement plan that suits your needs.
Rock Island Wealth Management | Services for Business Owners
Purpose, Cause + Passion for Creating the Right Plan
Rock Island Wealth Management has been consulting on 401(k) retirement plans since 1992. Their team of certified financial planners can provide a complimentary, no obligation evaluation of your current plan in these five primary areas of importance:
- Plan Design and Administration Features
- Fee Structure for Plan Administration and Investments
- Potential Fiduciary Exposure
- Investment Selection and Performance
- Employee Communication and Education
Whether you’re a business owner or individual investor, our Purpose, Cause and Passion remains to create, preserve and transfer wealth by building the RIGHT PLAN for each and every client.
Required Disclosure: Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Great Valley Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. DS&B Ltd., Great Valley Advisor Group and Rock Island Wealth Management are separate entities.
Mitch Stolba, the LPL Financial Registered Representative referenced on this page, may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AK, AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, IL, MN, MO, MT, SC, SD, WI.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.