As your business grows, it often becomes necessary to hand off certain aspects of financial management to an experienced professional or team. However, hiring staff part-time or full-time may not be the best option. Or, you may need time to find or replace the ideal member of your management team.
DS+B can be your go-to resource in these situations by customizing a cost-effective solution for professional financial management – whether you need a bookkeeper, controller or CFO level expertise. Our approach, set to fit your budget, will give you back time to focus on running other parts of your business with fewer surprises. We can set up fixed-fee engagements that have specific services and terms in place.
DS+B can provide you expertise at levels above what you normally find on a temporary basis or from interim temp agencies. As such, we can help improve the accounting and financial management of your company or organization for the next person you hire. Upon transition, we will get them up-to-speed and can continue to support you with independent accounting, tax and business advisory services.
Outsourced Accounting Services / Bookkeeping
- Accounts payable / receivable processing
- Accounts payable / receivable analysis and collection management
- Bill pay service | +Pay
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Financial statement processing
- General ledger maintenance, reconstruction
- Payroll and sales tax reporting
Outsourced Controller / Outsourced CFO
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks or other lenders
- Budgeting, forecasting and break-even analysis for different business scenarios
- Cash flow analysis
- Educate you, your accounting staff, with best practices in financial controls, collection policies, accounting procedures and cash management.
- Employee benefit plan recommendations
- Information technology integration
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of your financial reporting, so you can make more confident business growth decisions
- Prepare financial statements; balance sheet, statements of profit and loss, cash-flow.
- Strategic business planning
- Tax planning and analysis