Mergers & Acquisitions can be a lengthy, complicated and emotional experience. Teaming up with the right people can help you minimize the burdens – and ensure your best interests are looked after. To make any M&A transaction a success, businesses may need help clarifying goals, conducting due diligence, selecting finalists, and negotiating purchase or sales agreements.
Members of the principal group at DS+B have first-hand experience owning and operating their own businesses. This proven financial and business experience allows us to understand your unique needs.
With 60+ experience advising small and mid-sized businesses, DS+B pulls together the right blend of specialized accountants, consultants, tax advisors, valuation specialists, and other expertise to assist you navigate the M&A process entirely.
- Audited financial statements
- Business valuation, consulting and certification
- Due diligence | financial analysis
- Coordinating with attorneys, bankers, investors and other specialists
- Post-merger integration
- Reviewing and advising on accounting methods